Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday:Iman Skincare System, I Love this stuff!

 

N mug[4]

 

Hey everybody, hope all had a great weekend it seems they fly by faster every week, the saga continues with my quest for that darn iPad 2 so I think I'll just stick with the original. I am currently doing well on my quest to a healthier me however I really need to get back into the gym I'm taking it one day at a time and enjoying the process along the way. I wanted to share with you all today one of my favorite skincare products it's by Iman Cosmetics and it really works it's the Time Control Liquid Assets Gentle Foaming Cleanser and this stuff is great for taking off your make up and leaving your skin nice and refreshed, one of the many things I like about this product is the foam action you put a little on your face, rub it in, and wash it off, it's that simple and you can do this everyday without harming your skin. Since I've started using this product my skin has drastically improved  and it's a daily part of my skincare routine now if I can just throw in the 6-8 hours a sleep a night I'd be on to something (smile) What's your favorite skincare product?

 

2 comments:

Nekiah Torres said...

Iman is BEAUTIFUL! The iPad2 is at AT&T.com (2 day shipping free). Looks like a 4 to 6 week lead time through Apple.com.

Nothingordinarystyle said...

@Rez Yes she is, I love her products and thanks for the iPad info.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails