Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gucci, what a nice 2 piece snack!

 

I am a jewelry girl without a shadow of a doubt, I am crazy without a watch,  at least two rings and some sort of bracelet on my wrist everyday. I love it, I think the right pieces simply make an outfit and the wrong pieces can destroy  a look .  Take a look at these scrumptious, sexy, just enough pieces from Gucci how cute is this set I simply coined the 2pc snack (all my chicken lovers get that) the perfect set for a nice girls night out with jeans  a cute top and blazer or take in the office with a classy suit. This is on my want list for real it's simply finger licking good. How would you rock this set?

1 comment:

Moya2bean said...

Ooooo gucci! i want i want!

chunkyfunkymonkeyz.blogspot.com/

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails