Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Style Spotlight: Accessories

I always try to keep my camera on hand and don't you know on the rare days that I don't I come across the most stylish people and a few days ago, these lovely ladies were spotted wearing the cutest accessories. I think I'm going to bring this segment back more often I adore style spotlights. Take a look at how they picked the perfect accessories to really pull together their outfits.
Kelly Allen 2     Kelly Allen
Kelly Allen is wearing  this extraordinary necklace and you know how I love anything extraordinary
Favorite Shops: Banana Republic,  Ann Taylor Loft,  Next(UK), Nordstrom's
Hobbies : Running, Reading, Shopping and anything she can do with her family
*Kelly picked up this lovely necklace while traveling in Europe.

Cathy Porter

I am drawn to anything purple, and this necklace looked so nice paired with this cute knit sweater combo. Cathy did a great job pairing this together.
*Cathy purchased necklace from Avon.

Thank you to  both Kelly Allen and Cathy Porter.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails