Thursday, June 3, 2010

Summer time Give-A-Way Starting Friday June 4th ends Friday June 10th

 

We are kicking off summer with our first product give -a-way and I am so excited to be able to share them with two lucky winners.  I am truly in love with this nail polish first because it reminds me of OPI’s Affair in Time Square from a few years ago (now sadly discontinued) and secondly it reminds me of summer needless to say I've been searching high and low trying to find a polish similar and I think I found it’s twin sister (in my opinion).  The first product is by Pure Ice www.baricosmetics.com  in Taupe Drawer, I did the happy dance up and down the isle when I came across it literally, and the second item is Magnetico by Borghese a great base coat that helps the nail polish adhere to the nail bed giving you a nice fresh Pedi and Mani fit for summer. So go ahead grab your best summer rings and put on your cutest sandals and show off in summer style. Drop me an email at noordstyle@aol.com to win!

 

Nothing Ordinary Style list for summer 2010

1. Taupe Drawer by Pure Ice

2. Borghese Magnetico Adhesive Base Coat

**list will be added to throughout the summer!

                                                   

 

 

 

 

    ***Winners will be notified via email and names will be displayed along with answers on our  blog all entries must be received by Friday June 10th 8pm (EST)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails