Thursday, June 24, 2010

Not your grandmother's basket

Now I must admit, I do not consider myself a country style type of girl unless it's shabby chic for interior design purposes only and even then it has to be done just right, but I ran across a beautiful Longaberger basket bag the other day that stopped me dead in my tracks who knew Longaberger even made handbags, I sure didn't. For all of you who may have never heard of Longaberger. The Longaberger Company is America's premier maker of handcrafted baskets and offers other home and products, including pottery, wrought iron, fabric accessories and specialty foods . I spotted the bag at my doctors office  on the lucky arm of Nadine Knisel who told me it was Longaberger the bag is made of  rich black leather, draw string style with that famous Longaberger basket for the bags bottom the bag is exceptionally well made and I fell in love. Nadine  told me she had the bag for a least a year and paid around two or three hundred dollars, and I say it was well worth it. So if Little Red Riding hood were toting this basket to grandma's house I would have only three words, You Better Work!  this bag is anything but ordinary hope you like it as much as I do. **For information on Longerberger and purchases contact Nadine Knisel directly via email mailto:www.hamlap@aol.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love this bag it different, and thats what i like thanks nos.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails