Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Low Country Style

This past weekend my husband and I went to South Carolina for a quick weekend visit with  his family. Now anytime I go out of town for a quick weekend trip no matter how short, I always try to make time for a little shopping even if I'm on a budget, I simply enjoy getting out there amongst the locals and seeing what's available in the various shops and what's on trend in the area, and this trip was no different. While browsing around in the beautiful city of Mt. Pleasant with my sister in law Trina, she suggested we stop by this hair salon/accessories boutique. Now you know what I was thinking right, hair salon? but I'm so glad she did Bev's Hair Supplies & Beauty Salon is much more than your ordinary hair salon they offer way more than hair care products and hair styling services but also specialize in beautiful unique  accessories such as rings, bracelets, earring/necklace sets, delicate clutch bags and much more they have accessories for every budget and price range. I was like a kid in a candy store so you know I did not leave empty handed, but left with a gorgeous necklace and earring set (so happy☺). So the next time you’re visiting South Carolina’s Low Country make sure you make your way to Mt. Pleasant and stop by Bev’s Hair Supplies & Beauty Salon located Hwy 17 North in Mt. Pleasant hours: M-F 10 am- 7 pm and Sat:8:30 am – 7 pm or contact directly @ 843/881-2787. (Sorry they don’t have a website yet) Thanks Bev and much success !

sc collage                                                                                                                     

      The necklace and earring set pictured top pic w/earrings shown off neck & bottom middle pic same necklace shown on neck .

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails