Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lemons anyone?

 

I love accessories all types, necklaces, rings, earrings, watches , pendants you name if it's an accent I can use to enhance an outfit or complete a look I will buy it and most definitely use it, accessories for me is like the icing on the cake. My latest obsession is the color yellow bold colors and patterns have been the trend for a lot of designers this year and when I came across this yellow Fossil watch and Nine West ring I had to have them. Long gone are the days when everything had to match, you can safely and fashionably go against the grain by picking an accessory or accessories that are in a completely different  color pallet than your outfit, scale and proportion now, are the key. Make it a point to look for watches and accessories outside of the typical silver or gold tones there are so many great style to choose from in every price range have fun, try them on and add a little color to that wrist, a little "POP" of color goes a long way. The next time you decide to pick up a  few accessories reach for a little color whether it be blue, green, purple or yellow let it express your extraordinary style. By the way my four year old daughter Leah couldn't resist as I was taking photos for this post she had to show off her lemon yellow sprinkle ring yes... Sprinkle ring, thanks Leah!

                                    Riley Yellow Silicone Multifunction Watch (Fossil)  Ring (Nine West)  Kid's ring (Unknown)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails