Monday, July 26, 2010

Oh, how I love a cute bag!

Okay ladies lets face it, we all love a nice new handbag the smell of fresh leather, a nicely lined interior, deep pockets to hold our possessions and a beautifully embellished exterior with just the right bells and whistle ... like zippers, studs, rhinestones you know whatever you like and when you find it, you know it's the right bag  and wearing it always makes you happy, I mean really happy and my latest bag purchase truly makes me happy its from Nicole Lee and can be found in exclusive stores such as Nordstrom BP, Arden B., Windsor, Stein Mart, Cache, and thousands of fine boutique shops throughout the state and abroad and retails from around $50-$120. A great bag with enough room to hold just about anything with a lot of style to boot. I love this bag and it's my latest fashion find. What's your latest find?

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails