Friday, July 16, 2010

Friend Friday: Mix and Match

It's Friday and once again it's Friend Friday time created by Katy of Modlychic for fellow bloggers to share and network and this weeks questions are about the wardrobe and how to mix and match from what you have.
1. What's your most versatile piece of clothing?
My short sleeved shift dresses I have several in different colors. How do you wear it? I pair them with jackets, scarves, blazers and different accessories.
2. What one piece should every woman own? A great denim Jacket this may sound crazy but a cute denim jacket can add wonders to any wardrobe it immediately adds chic in my opinion, I own several in all shades from dark blue denim to stressed and faded, I wear them year round paired with dresses or with a long layered skirt and crisp tee and lace up sandals I simply add a broach. Or huge flower pin or anything I can attach to punch it up.denim jacket2
 
3. What Summer trends do you love because of their versatility? Colorful sundresses and the gladiator inspired flats/sandals I'm really into the long summer sundresses especially strapless ones with the strapless I can play with so many different accessories from my small delicate tiffany pieces to my big bold bib necklaces and chunkier pieces,I can dress them up or down I have variety which works best for me because I'm constantly changing my style.

4. What's the most creative combination you've put together from your closet? My husband and I went to St. Louis last year on a mini vacation and I packed a few items short so I was forced to pull something together from what I had for our last night out. I had a black pair of wide leg Jersey knit pants and a black knee length jersey knit dress (had no idea I would be wearing them together)with flared sleeves I topped it with vintage inspired gold and bronze colored jewelry and matte bronze Nicole shoes, my husband wanted to know when did I get the outfit, little did he know it was a last minute hookup that totally worked And I was complimented by everyone the entire night. Hands down this was my most creative last minute outfit to date.

5. If you had the guts you'd what items would you pair and then wear out in public? I have this very colorful night gown that I would love to wear as a shirt dress under a cute blazer it's made out stretch jersey fabric on a black back ground with bold colors I love it because it's bold and bright I can see it paired with wedges and my mid sleeve black jacket for a cute little outfit.
sleeper
What is you favorite mix and match outfit?, get in your closet and as Tim Gunn would say "Make it Work"
                       To get in on the Friend Friday fun check out Modlychic for more details.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails