Friday, July 2, 2010

Fashion Find Friday

OMG, was all I could say when my friend Melissa showed me her new bracelet, I hope these photos does it justice. It's a massive silver bracelet with huge flowers with silver sprays shooting from each flower, paired  with jeans, wedges and a cute tee just perfect for a weekend outing or It could also be worn with a long summer dress and sandals the perfect accessory. However you choose to wear this bracelet it certainly can't be missed and is anything but ordinary.

                                      Bracelet by Natasha Bracelet by Natasha 1

                                                                                                  TJ Maxx - $25.99

                                                                                                     Brand - Natasha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my ~ this bracelet is gorgeous!!! What a great find.

Anna Patricia said...

I like it! Big, metallic and nature inspired!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails