Friday, July 23, 2010

Friend Friday: Fitness

   Katy of ModlyChic has fitness in mind for this week Friend Friday questions, What's your take on fitness?


1. When you hear the word Fitness what do you think?     

When I hear the word fitness immediately I think of a gym crammed full of people sweating their butts off with head bands like in Olivia Newton John's video "Let's get physical" (I know too much info) but my thoughts of fitness have evolved now I think fitness is a lifestyle the way an individual takes care of themselves for not only vanity reasons but also for better health.


2. Do you have a workout routine? What's your favorite way to workout?


Now to be brutally honest I have not been on my workout game lately as I should and I won't even use being busy to justify myself but do to this post I'm now back on board (thanks Katy!) my favorite work out is for cardio the elliptical machine for about 30- 45 min. followed by free weights /weight machines




3. To you, what is the purpose of exercise?

Health first, vanity second but I definitely need to work on staying consistent.

4. Do you think it is possible to be feminine and still workout?

Sure, there is so much great workout gear available in great styles to accommodate every shape and size to make you feel pulled together and girly while you workout.


5. What do you think about the people who are workout obsessed? (You know those women and the gym that spend 4 hours working out and have more muscles than some men.)

I think if fitness is your passion and making your body look and feel the way you want, good for you we all have our passions and different things that drive us and bring us fulfillment so if working out is your thing just like Nike say’s Just Do it!

If you are a blogger and would like to participate in Friend Friday check out ModlyChic for more details.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails