Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday: Le Gay Paris Decor

N mug     Flavor of the day: Lipton Citrus Blend

 

It is my absolute desire to go to Paris and it's definitely number one on my list for places to go. I mean I've hinted about Paris to my husband so much I'm sure he even wants to go by now. I love the chic style of the city, even the pictures I've seen automatically wisp me away. I thought since I can't go to Paris just yet, why not create the atmosphere of the city I love so much in my bedroom. I  started by applying this Tiffany blue paint to my walls and I accented with black throw pillows. It's still a work in progress as I am still in search of the perfect Paris pictures for the walls. What have you done to incorporate your favorite place or things into your home. Let the things you love inspire you to add a touch of flair to your personal space.

 

   Have you done something extraordinary to your space or thinking about it? If so let me know I'd love to here all about it.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails