Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Cover it up with Style

 

Okay, you may or may not own a Kindle , Nook or any other electronic reading device for that matter, but if you do I have the perfect extraordinary accessory to take your reader from drab to Fab! I came across this great company the other day by the name of Decalgirl they make skins for just about every electronic device you can think of, to totally transform your reader into a personal work of art. Whatever your style they have a skin just for you. So go ahead bookworm , get you read on while expressing your personal style. I know I will.

 

 

 

                                                                         

                                                                           
My latest read: Commanding your Morning by: Cindy Trimm  (Awesome read, I highly recommend)                                     

Let me know what’s on your reading device? I’d love to know.

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails