Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday: Lip Mixer

N mug

Flavor of the day: Lipton Lemon Ginseng Green Tea (yum!)

 

I am so excited about my recent discovery. I've known of Milani Cosmetics for at least a few years and I've tried several of their products here and there but my latest find is the jackpot I have been in search of a great looking lip gloss that gives me the right amount of shine with just the right amount of color and these Milani Lip Mixers are just what I needed. I picked up #702 Lip Mix is the name of the color and I absolutely Love It! I don't know what it is with me lately but I can't find a lipstick that I like once I decide I'm going to put on lipstick for the day when I try it on it looks way to heavy, it's like too much. I have to work on that because I've always been a lipstick type of girl. So if you are in need of a new lip gloss check out these Lip Mixers and let me know what you think.

 

                                                                        lip mixer lip mixer color lip mix (702)  Lip Mix #702

 

                                                                                                   I Love this stuff!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails