Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday: e.l.f

N mug

No tea today but coffee with hazelnut creamer.

 

I confess I've been slacking on my post but a girl has been quite busy lately nevertheless I'm going to do better, I promise. Now on with this weeks Tea Time Tuesday post, by now I'm sure you've all heard about e.l.f the cosmetics company that sells great products for very, very reasonable prices I'm talking items as low as $1.00 I mean really, what can you buy for a buck these days? e.l.f has tons of items from cosmetics, bath products to make up tools that will help you with all of your beauty needs. Now, I must admit when I first heard of them and their low prices I was a bit skeptical about their product quality but they have made a believer out of me. I'm so in love with their eye primer this stuff really, really works it's sheer and you apply it over your eye area let dry then apply your eye shadow it helps with the creasing and fading of your eye shadows. I wore it the past Sunday and I embarrassingly admit that I sweat across my forehead but this stuff held up when I made it home and looked in the mirror I was expecting my eye shadow to be a hot mess but it was as fresh as when I applied it that morning. I was really impressed I couldn't wait to share it with you. If you love eye shadow and are in need of a great primer please don't waste your money on those high end eye primers on the market instead head over to e.l.f and pick up their eye shadow primer your eyes will love it and your wallet will too, this primer sells for a crazy $3.00 this is crazy! pick up  2 or 3 because you will love it. Leave me a comment if you've tried this product or any of e.l.f products I would love to hear from you.

 

                                                                                                                Your eyeshadow(s) will love you for this one!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails