Monday, September 20, 2010

Maybelline Showdown

The fact that it's Monday has nothing to do with this post I simply had nothing else fitting for today so I thought this would be good. I never leave home without my mascara, never! if I'm running to the store for a quick run or to the gym I always put on mascara. Even though I love the stuff I didn't think it was a big deal until I bought the Colossal mascara by Maybelline at Wal-Mart it was okay but it smudged so bad I could not stand looking like a raccoon for one more day. I returned it, yes I returned it in exchange for Falsies mascara and I'm so glad I did this stuff really works and the waterproof is just that, waterproof I Love, Love, Love it. If you are in need of mascara that gives you full long lashes, that really make your eyes "POP", and doesn't have you walking around with raccoon eyes this is for you. You will love the results and for $6.00 you can't beat it. What's you favorite/worst mascara ? I would love to know.

 

 

 

colossal mascara

                         

                             VS                               falsies

 

 

 

                                                                           The winner Maybelline Falsies!

 

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails