Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tea Time Tuesday:No Peanut Butter Required

 

Queen Mug 

I don't know about you but I certainly remember jelly sandals from back in the day I had almost every color and oh yes, I also remember that when it was really hot outside they burned my feet, well it's a new day and jelly's have come along way and now designers such as Kate Spade, Gucci and Juicy Couture have released a new kind of jelly sandal that's not only fun, but also stylish and fashionable . These  by Juicy Couture are my favorite and with these old school inspired sandals all you need is a popsicle and a worn pair of jeans for a perfect summer day.

 

   What do you think will you be getting your "Jellies" on this summer?

signature1

5 comments:

Jadore-Fashion said...

Love the white jelly shoes!

Xoxo
Stella

Style Chic 360 said...

Oh wow jellies are back in...i may have too. lol.

JTWisdom said...

Those sandals are so cute. I will have to get some.

JTwisdom

Nekiah Torres said...

Girl I remember Jellies used to make my feet sweat really bad! I fell once trying to run in some jellies and my foot slid right through the top and busted those thangs wide open...yep..they slit at the side!! HAAAAAAAAAAA!! Hilarious! Kiah

Nothingordinarystyle said...

@Fromthereztothecity LMBO! girl, I think we all have a jelly story that's not so cute, I pray they are made much better than back in the day.

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails