Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hot Item of the week!!

I want to share with you what I'm calling the style item of the week it is Bath and Body Works C.O Bigelow Mentha Lip Tint it's a great product and I've fallen in love with it. It contains real mint so it gives your lips that tingly feeling and it gives a Fabulous shine, if you suffer from those tiny little cracks in the corners of your mouth it also helps with that. My personal favorites are Pink Mint and most recently Bare Mint. they retail for about $7.50 and are absolutely wonderful go in and check them out choose the color of your choice and I guarantee you will be in love too. I feel both male and female can use this product men if purchasing only apply a small dab because it really packs a shine. Have a great day!

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails