Friday, September 18, 2015

Kitchenaid Makeover!

Hello everyone I'm back, it's been a long time since I've posted anything, however today, I am so excited! To be sharing with you my Kitchenaid mixer makeover. My hubby gave me this mixer for Christmas several years ago and originally it was black, I've since updated my decor and wanted it in a nice bright yellow, but could not justify spending $350-$400 on a perfectly good mixer for the sake of a new color. So check out my DIY on painting my Kitchenaid mixer from Black to yellow and let me know what you think, I was quite pleased with the outcome. It's amazing what you can do with a few cans of spray paint.



Original mixer (Before)
.

removed hardware taped off ready for paint..........Painted & drying


Voila!....Finished product! (After)

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails