Monday, September 19, 2011

Natural Monday

 

                                                                                  Baby Buttercreme

Yes! it's Monday and I am ready to get things started, since I've been natural for the past 3 and a half months, and finally except my hair after the BC (Big Chop) I am truly loving it more and more each day, and not to mention all of the support and tips I've learned from all of the other natural beauty's out there. Today I want to share with you a product that I am growing very fond of it's Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme . This product is a moisturizer which hydrates dry natural hair, it helps to restore moisture and has a great smell. I use it to retain moisture and also for styling and I think anyone who is going natural will Love this product just as much as I do, another point I want to make about this product, is that it really brings out your natural curl definition once it's applied frequently, after I used it for a week consistently my curl definition drastically improved so this to me is a plus.  If you have yet to try any Of Miss Jessie's products this one comes highly recommended. Let me know what you think of Miss. Jessie's products if you've tried them or if there is something else that you are using in you natural hair regimen I'd love to know. Happy Monday! and to all my natural Sistah's embrace your Naturalness LOL!!!

                  

signature1

3 comments:

Minister of Style said...

You hair is fierce, I am loving it majorly! Can't wait to meet you soon and welcome to the natural club!

Nothingordinarystyle said...

Thanks, and I'm loving yours also.

T.O. said...

I love your picture collages!

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails