Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Tea Time Tuesday

N mug

Okay, I'm back in action and ready to roll, I know I've been away for a minute but I'm also an event planner with a large baby shower coming up very soon and it's really been taking all of my extra time and I do mean all (will keep you posted on that in the upcoming months) but nevertheless I'm over due for a post and Friday couldn't be a better place to start. Remember when I told you about my obsession with the TAG Heuer  Formula 1 watch, well I still don't have it but thanks to my husband I have a great stylish substitute, it's by Anne Klein and I love it, it's stylish and fabulous and it was a fraction of the cost weighing in at $395 (ooooh yeah!). So I think I can scratch the Tag formula 1 watch off my wish list, thanks to my wonderful husband.

                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                                                                                    Anne Klein $395

                TAG Heuer  1,500

White Ceramic Luxury Watch with Diamonds

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails